Monday, August 31, 2009

Introduction

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I'm the mom of 2 great kids, a 5-year-old girl (P) and a 3-year-old boy (E). We're expecting Kid Number 3 in early February. My husband, Ari, was homeschooled from kindergarten through 12th grade. I, on the other hand, moved all over the world as a kid (part of the "planetary" part of my blog address) and attended 9 different schools before high school graduation. One thing I hope to provide my kids by homeschooling them is stability - not having to adjust to a new school system or suddenly skip or repeat half a year by switching hemispheres. I've decided to keep track of how this first year of formal homeschooling (P's kindergarten year - we've done informal pre-K before) goes by blogging about it as it happens. Today was the first day - I'll report on it in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment